- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Awards 2021
- Father's Day
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Featured Bestsellers Up To 50% Off
#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer offers biblical advice and encouraging wisdom to help women overcome the issues that affect their heart, mind, and soul.In this book--small and portable enough to fit in a purse, suitcase, backpack, briefcase, or even a pocket--Joyce Meyer addresses the many issues that women face today, and encourages them to embrace their unique identity in Christ. Joyce touches on topics like: - Living beyond feelings
- Overcoming fear and insecurity
- Being wise with words
- Establishing proper priorities
- Defeating negative circumstances
- Overcoming an "I can't" attitude
- Enjoying the favor of God Women need inspiration today more than ever, and HABITS OF A GODLY WOMAN will provide the encouragement and motivation to make it through the day with God at the forefront.
Women of Fearless Faith
Meet women who have used their God-given talents to live out their faith to the fullest. They come from a variety of backgrounds, eras, and ethnicities, but each one has answered the Lord's call on their life in bold and innovative ways.
Children of all ages will be inspired by the stories of
- Corrie ten Boom--activist, author, and Holocaust survivor
- Laurie Hernandez--gymnast who won both gold and silver medals in her sport
- Florence Nightingale--health care reformer
- Madeline L'Engle--author of children's literature
- Mother Teresa--missionary and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize
These inspiring profiles will captivate kids' imaginations and encourage them to discover their own gifts and how they can use them to glorify God.
2019 Christian Book Award Winner? - Young People's Literature
Let Your Kids See How Fun the Bible Can Be
The Bible is far from boring, but sometimes it can feel that way to kids. Spark their excitement for God's Word with this craze-mazing collection of infographic spreads designed to make the Bible come alive for kids and adults alike. These colorful creations visually depict the key concepts, important people, and most unusual facts from the Bible in a new and exciting way.
For instance, did you know?
- You'd need 6,377,966 soccer balls to fill up Noah's Ark.
- Paul travelled over 10,000 miles on his missionary journeys--the distance from New York City to Rio Grande at the tip of South America.
- There is a talking donkey in the Bible.
- Roughly 3-4 million left Egypt during the Exodus. Imagine the entire city of Los Angeles leaving town and wandering in the desert for 40 years
- The phrase "a leopard can't change its spots" comes from Jeremiah 13:23
In addition to the incredible infographics found throughout, you and your kids will love playing a Bible timeline board game that folds out from the middle of the book. This game will help your family see God's awesome plan from Genesis to Revelation
Instill in your kids a lifelong love of God and the Bible. And who knows? You might learn a thing or two yourself along the way.
Satan, You Can't Have My Children provides clear, powerful spiritual tools that can be used to nurture and raise godly children.
When You Want to Speak Up but Aren't Sure What to SayYou've witnessed--and experienced--how Christians are silenced or intimidated because of their beliefs. To merely uphold biblical perspectives is rejected as bigotry and even hatred. Certain segments of today's culture are quick to shame and pressure everyone to conform to their expectations. If you find yourself becoming discouraged by the growing tide of hostility, We Will Not Be Silenced will lift your heart by revealing you are not alone in this battle, while also giving you guidance on how to live your faith with courage. You will learn how to...
- identify the harmful views being normalized in America and respond to them with truth and gentleness
- thrive in the face of persecution and display Christlike love through your words and actions
- show genuine compassion to those who live secular lifestyles without affirming their life choices
The problem with lies is they don't often sound like lies. Their attraction is their appeal. They seem harmless, and even sound right. So what's a Mama Bear to do to protect her children and raise them in the truth?
Mama Bear Apologetics is the book you've been looking for. This mom-to-mom guide will equip you to teach your kids how to form their own beliefs about what is true and what is false. Through honest storytelling and practical application, this band of Mama Bears offers tools to train your kids how to spot the lie traps intended to trip them up and the steps to take to stand strong on God's Word.
Are you ready to answer the rallying cry, "When you mess with our kids, we will demolish your arguments"? Join the Mama Bear movement and raise your voice to protect your kids.
The Fruit of the Spirit Are Supernatural PowerhousesDo you desire to look and act more like Jesus and walk daily in the power heaven promises? Developing the fruit of the spirit will enable you to express the might of God Himself and make you more than a conqueror in every situation The fruit of the spirit are more than just nice Christian character traits. They are supernatural powerhouses--not something you do but who you are in Him. They demonstrate your true identity as a child of God. Gloria Copeland, noted author and minister of the gospel whose teaching ministry is known throughout the world, shares how to release the power that equips you to meet every challenge of life with confidence and live the overcoming life God planned for you